Friday, February 18, 2011

The Woman You Envisioned Plus...?

Do men picture the type of woman they want to marry? Many men don't because they are many times focused on the physical body of the woman instead of her character. You probably are wondering what type of woman I pictured in my mind to tie the knot with? First I wanted a woman who had a personal relationship with God! I also wanted a wife like my mother! I always pictured my mother being fun and the best cook in the whole wide world. Yes she was the best cook in the world and if there are any disputers out there saying anything about this claim you can call me at...sorry! Let's get back to the post!!! As I was saying my mom was fun and yet she lovingly disciplined us. She helped us with everything about school and life including sports. She was quite the athlete! She was a singer, writer, poet, worshipper, and a woman of prayer. I believe, sometimes, men consciously or unconsciously imagine there mate to be like there mother. What picture occupies your thoughts? Is it the portrait of your mom or the portrait of your wife-to-be?

No comments:

Post a Comment